Ultimate Multi Tool 8.7
Ultimate Multi Tool is an Windows program that lets you manage your Android device.
- Easy to use. The user interface is easy for beginners.
- No need to go to any shop.
- Use Ultimate Multi Tool QCFire for your all Qualcomm Android-based devices.
- This setup of the tool package comes with all drivers and software.
- Remove your pattern lock from Qualcomm Android phones and tablets easily.
- Also helps to bypass FRP lock from those devices.
- Easy and free setup to download.
- Also, there is the update option to keep updated your phones through your PC.
What's New in 8.7:
Intel CPU – IMEI Repair (Exclusive!!!)
Repair IMEI on phones based on Intel CPU, like ASUS ZenFone5, etc.
Both IMEI supported for repair
No need to wipe or reset anything before repairing IMEI
No need to root your phone
IMEI Repair in Meta Mode
Repair both IMEI at once
Backup NVM of the working phone
Repair Unknown Baseband using NVM backups
Restore NVM function has been improved
Reset User Locks
Lock / Unlock Bootloader
Face Lock Remove
Read Privacy code
Read Firmware/ Write Firmware
Backup / Restore NVRAM
Backup / Restore Security
Remove User Locks
Write Original Pac Firmware
Make Custom Loader – (Which Makes this tool Universal and Supports Mostly ALL Phones).
Motorola Flasher improved
Fixed an issue in GPT flashing
Reboot option added in Flashing scenario
Improved Flash function, added ability to handle more messages
Added following Samsung phones to Ultimate Flasher:
Added miscellaneous features:
New method for Bootloader Unlock (works on Huawei Nexus 6P, etc.)
New option to Re-lock Bootloader
– Read / Write Firmware
– Backup / Restore QCN
– IMEI Repair in FTM/Diag + Flash Mode
– Backup / Reset / Restore Security (EFS)
– Reset FRP (Google Factory Reset Protection)
– Format UserData
– Read Pattern Lock (Android < 6.0, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
– Reset Locks (PIN, Password, Pattern w/o Data Loss, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
– Enable Diag (Need OEM Unlock, May not work on BL Locked Devices)
– Reboot to EDL from Fastboot
– Reset Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
– Disable Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
– Factory Reset (sideload Mode) for Xiaomi Devices
– Disable / Restore Locks for Encrypted Userdata
– Motorola Boot Repair
– Xiaomi EDL Locked Device Service
– Bootloader Unlock in EDL Mode for some Xiaomi Devices
– One Click Root in EDL Mode for Generic Qualcomm Devices
– Forensic Functions (Read Contacts / Messages in EDL Mode)
– One Click Lock Reset for Vivo Phones (Encrypted Userdata)
– Factory Method for Format FS
– EDL Authentication using Xiaomi Auth App (Service Account Required)
– Xiaomi Wipe EFS in Sideload Mode
– Xiaomi IMEI Repair for RSA Protected Phones
– Xiaomi Boot Loader Unlock
– Unique Method for Vivo Reset Locks for Protected Devices
– Xiaomi EDL Auth Using UMT Server
– Xiaomi Flashing in Fastboot Mode
– Nokia Factory Firmware (nb0) Direct Flashing in EDL mode
– Oppo OFP Firmware Exctration Added
– Xiaomi Free Auth Service
– Mi Account Reset without Relock
– Mi Account Patch on Flashing (EDL/Fastboot)
– Samsung MDM Unlock in EDL Mode
About Ultimate Multi Tool
Ultimate Multi Tool is a free software published in the Other list of programs, part of Network & Internet.
This program is available in English. It was last updated on 11 July, 2023. Ultimate Multi Tool is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows.
The company that develops Ultimate Multi Tool is umtool.sf.net. The latest version released by its developer is 8.7. This version was rated by 60 users of our site and has an average rating of 3.2.
The download we have available for Ultimate Multi Tool has a file size of . Just click the green Download button above to start the downloading process. The program is listed on our website since 2023-07-11 and was downloaded 245247 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Ultimate Multi Tool as malware if the download link is broken.
How to install Ultimate Multi Tool on your Windows device:
- Click on the Download button on our website. This will start the download from the website of the developer.
- Once the Ultimate Multi Tool is downloaded click on it to start the setup process (assuming you are on a desktop computer).
- When the installation is finished you should be able to see and run the program.